Thursday, November 4, 2010

Week 1 EOC: My about me

Hello to those that are reading this, my name is Keith Alan Hasson Jr. and I’m student at the Art Institute of Las Vegas(Ailv). At Ailv I’m studying Media Art & Animation, to one day work on cartoon and hopefully make my own. In time after I’m done with Ailv I would also like to do some work with comic books, to test the waters. I became a fan of drawing and art because of my grandmother. When I was about seven or eight I asked her to draw me something, and from then on I’ve been drawing. At first like most people that pick up a pencil I really wasn’t all that good, but I did get that there were parts that made up a person. I never made stick people when I would draw; my drawing always had meat on them. Some of the cartoons that also watched played a big part in me liking to draw and look into be coming an animator. Cartoons like Dragon Ball, Voltron, and Thundercats and many others great animations. After finding out how much I loved to draw, I would do it all the time. I even started to do art contests when I was a little kid. Ended up taking first place in a Nevada Jr duck drawing contest, that was from grades 3rd to 7th. My drawing became a stamp, and I was given a paint of the Nevada’s duck stamp. Back then all I know I wanted to do was draw, not till 6th grade did I know more about cartoons. I found out about anime that really helped open my eyes to all type of animations. After some time of working on my skills and always being in art clubs I found friends that loved it just as much as me. Over time I would only look at cartoons to see how they moved, and how others would make them move. Cartoons that moved real I just loved and new that’s what I always wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment