Thursday, November 11, 2010

WEEK 6 EOC: illicit

Today in class we watched a video on illicit action from around the world. These action that are part of the black market take place from New York to Hong Kong, and more. There are people wanting to sale you all type of things from as small as pills to as big as sport cars. It starts small, I like just buying a bag from the guy on the streets of New York city or a small shop in Hong Kong with their own sweet shops.
Now to tell you what I was thinking about watching this video. I knew a little about what was being talked about but there was a lot more then I didn’t know. Like I said earlier you could just being getting something off a person on the street. That you may not over think about it, if I did find something nice that I wanted now I’m sure I’ll buy it. I’ve even found out about two years ago that some models I got in L.A. were fakes. At the time I didn’t know but only spent eight dollars on them that was very good, but if I were to buy them again I wouldn’t because they were bad fakes. Like getting things on the street this was easy to buy but from what they showed in Hong Kong , there was so much that they did. They would walk you all about the streets making you lost. I for one wouldn’t be so cool with doing this, they also wanted to see your pass ports. There were bigger things that I really did like there were even fake drugs. I hated this the most, because someone could be wanting pills for their sick family member. Most of the pills were paint and other deadly things. I felt after watching this along as you know you’re not buying the real thing its ok, but not when it comes to pills and parts for cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment