Thursday, November 18, 2010

Week 7 EOC: Intellectual Property Questions

1.How do I know what form of intellectual property protection is available for my work?
2.How "original" does my work have to be merit copyright protection?
3.How do I know if I can protect my business information as a trade secret?
4.How much of my work is protected under a copyright?
5.How can i prove that there has been an infringement on my copyright?
6.Are there specialized courts in the United States that hear intellectual property claims?
7.What is required for me to pursue an action for the appropriation of an intellectual property?
8.The name of my company was approved when I incorporated-Doesn't that mean I am free to use that name as a trademark?
9.Does Copyright protection extend overseas?
10.What are the damages for copyright infringement?

No comments:

Post a Comment