Thursday, December 16, 2010

Legal Authority: How I made contact, found this person and why they are a good choice.

How I made contact, and found my lawyer wasn’t very easy at all. As soon as I was given this I had already looked up lawyers. From there emails and numbers so I could have a good list of ones to call and or email on the topics I wanted to talk with them about. I even ended up sending an email to Erin Brockvich hoping that maybe she or someone that she worked with could get back to me in time with anything at all. After the list of lawyers I got from looking them up in class ended with not getting a word from them I really felt like just giving up, some of my other class mates were already giving up as well. So I ended up talking to my grandmother for help. Shes not no lawyer or anything but shes pretty good with getting things like this done, even after two weeks of looking and calling in the yellow pages for lawyers nothing. When I couldn’t work on the finding the lawyers she helped by making calls but, we would be on hold and get nothing. Or they would say they would call back and we would get no call backs, we also would leave messages for them. We got a hold of one place that said they didn’t have the lawyer I was looking for but that we could come in and just talk and see if they could help. When we gave up we called them back so we could go, and a man named Michael Joe told us to give Robert Reid a call. Luck be hold the Saturday before my final we got someone to talk with about my questions. I can’t that he was a good choice, but in the end of things he was the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment